This christmas we decided to get the girls a kitchen set and all the fun stuff to go with it. After looking and looking we got this one online for a really reasonable price. I am so glad we did. Its wooden and really sturdy and there is a ton of space for the girls to load it up! This is Christmas morning and right after they walked around the corner they saw it and went nuts! It was so cute. Galen got then from the front with the video camera and they have the cutest expressions on their faces! We could hardly tear them away to open their other presents!
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Christmas.... finally!
All right, so I'm a little behind. I know but I figured it was better late than never.
This christmas we decided to get the girls a kitchen set and all the fun stuff to go with it. After looking and looking we got this one online for a really reasonable price. I am so glad we did. Its wooden and really sturdy and there is a ton of space for the girls to load it up! This is Christmas morning and right after they walked around the corner they saw it and went nuts! It was so cute. Galen got then from the front with the video camera and they have the cutest expressions on their faces! We could hardly tear them away to open their other presents!

This christmas we decided to get the girls a kitchen set and all the fun stuff to go with it. After looking and looking we got this one online for a really reasonable price. I am so glad we did. Its wooden and really sturdy and there is a ton of space for the girls to load it up! This is Christmas morning and right after they walked around the corner they saw it and went nuts! It was so cute. Galen got then from the front with the video camera and they have the cutest expressions on their faces! We could hardly tear them away to open their other presents!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a fun Christmas!! Both your girls look darling! We miss you guys!
Post a Comment